This week’s app review is about one that has made it to the Top Free App section on iTunes and has made me laugh all weekend! The app – iMadeFace - is a fun tool to create comic images of family and friends and then share them through social media or save them as your contacts.
I had a blast making images to store in my phone for my contacts and now when people call me, the images always make me laugh!
Here are a few of the features listed by iTunes:
- Numerous facial components are available
- One press share to Facebook and other social media apps
- One press save to Camera Roll
- Shake device to generate random faces
- Compatible with iPhone 5′s “tall” view
Overall, the app is very well made and the variety of features is just amazing. I never thought I could create comic portraits and actually have them look strikingly similar to the person.
Just for fun, I have decided to share the images I made of me and my boyfriend Logan. Let me know what you think!
Photo Credit: iMadeFace – Facebook page